CLEAN PACIFIC 2019
June 18 - June 20
CLEAN PACIFIC brings together the tight-knit response community in the Western United States and Canada to address spill prevention and response matters pertinent to that region’s environmental sensitivities. It is a must-attend event for those involved in spill prevention and response for oil and hazardous materials in the marine and inland environment. The goal of CLEAN PACIFIC is to deliver a valuable event that covers the most pressing matters in the Western United States and Canada and offer ample time for attendees to network and cultivate the relationships that are crucial before, during, or after a response.
Register online at www.cleanpacific.org. Members of NAMEPA19 receive a $50 registration discount – be sure to use VIP code NAMEPA19 in registration to receive your discount.
- Planning for National, State, and Local Transboundary Issues
- Innovation in Exercise Design
- Planning and Response Considerations for Non-Floating Oil Spills
- Responder Competencies and Evolving Regulations
- Arctic Issues
- Environmental Assessment and Restoration
- Response Case Studies
- Wildlife: Readiness and Response
- Salvage and Pollution Mitigation
- Current Events in Response Technology
- Before a Spill Incident
- During an Incident
- After an Incident: Lessons Learned Translated into Actions
- Volunteer Management: Help Them Help Us!
- Tribal/First Nation Perspective